About this book
Due to the highly collaborative nature of investigators working in the field, we have rapidly advanced our understanding of Staphylococcus epidermidis and other staphylococci in the last two decades. The chapters in Staphylococcus Epidermidis: Methods and Protocols are designed to give the new investigator a series of tools so they can ask novel and exciting questions related to the biology of this opportunistic pathogen, as many exciting and unexplored questions such as defining the interaction of S. epidermidis and other normal flora remain to be discovered. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, Staphylococcus Epidermidis: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and novices with its well-honed methodologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-736-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-735-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-736-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site