About this book
In Therapeutic Applications of Ribozymes and Riboswitches: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide a complete overview of protocols used in the development of RNA molecule as drugs and drug target. These include methods and protocols on recent and precise RNA molecule approaches or studies in the development of an RNA therapeutic tool. We are convinced that these methods will help researchers from various domains of life sciences, including clinicians, biochemists and virologists. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Therapeutic Applications of Ribozymes and Riboswitches: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further development of new therapeutic applications implicating RNA molecules or directly targeting harmful RNA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-730-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-729-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-730-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site