About this book
In miRNA Maturation: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study miRNA maturation. These included established methods such as fluorescent and non-fluorescent methods for homogenous assays of Dicer-mediated miRNA maturation or an in vivo assay for Drosha activity. Moreover, the volume also contains useful, but less-common methods that are hard to find elsewhere. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, miRNA Maturation: Methods and Protocols seeks to widen the view on miRNA as biological mediator and potential drug target.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-703-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-702-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-703-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site