Table of contents
About this book
The field of Structural Genomics has produced many technological advances that transform and accelerate structure solution and analysis. Structural Genomics: General Applications emphasizes the benefits to the wider structural research community. It also reflects the current trend in tackling the more ambitious challenges of studying macromolecular machineries and complexes. Divided into three convenient sections, topics include the cloning and production of proteins for structural studies, experimental methods, and computational methods and data analysis. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, Structural Genomics: General Applications aims primarily to channel spin-off technologies to the average structural biologist in a small or medium-sized laboratory.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-691-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-690-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-691-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site