Table of contents
About this book
In Plant Metabolism: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field present the latest methods on quantitative analysis of plant metabolism. The methods focus on measurements, analyses and simulations of molecules, fluxes, and ultimately entire metabolic pathways and networks. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, reagents, or software, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Metabolism: Methods and Protocols seeks to benefit scientists ranging from plant biology, metabolic engineering, and biotechnology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-661-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-660-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-661-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book