Table of contents
About this book
In Protein Dynamics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail both experimental and computational methods to interrogate molecular level fluctuations. Chapters detail best-practice recipes covering both experimental and computational techniques, reflecting modern protein research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Protein Dynamics: Methods and Protocols describes the most common and powerful methods used to characterize protein dynamics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-658-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media,New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-657-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-658-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site