Table of contents
About this book
Reflecting the expanding field’s need for reliable protocols, Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Microscopy: Methods and Protocols offers techniques from a worldwide team of experts on this versatile and vital subject. The topics covered fall into four broad categories: steady-state fluorescence spectroscopy, time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy, fluorescent probe development, and the various sub-categories of fluorescence microscopy, such as fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP), live cell FRET imaging (FRETim), fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM), fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy (FFS), and single-molecule fluorescence spectroscopy (smFS). Written as a part of the popular Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the kind of unambiguous detail and key implementation advice that proves essential for successful results.
Comprehensive and practical, Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Microscopy: Methods and Protocols aims to guide both ‘novice’ and established scientists toward furthering their research with these invaluable techniques.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-649-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-648-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-649-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book