About this book
In DNA Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study DNA using electrophoresis as the major approach. A powerful tool that allows separating DNA molecules according to their size and shape, this volume includes methods and techniques such as 2-dimentional gel electrophoresis as the major approach. These include methods and techniques such as 2-dimentional gel electrophoresis, DNA electrophoresis under conditions in which DNA molecules are completely or partially denatured during the runs, Pulse Field Gel Electrophoresis, electrophoresis coupled to fluorescence in situ hybridization, as well as protein-DNA interactions studied using electrophoreses. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, DNA Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study DNA dynamics both in live cells and in test tubes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-565-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-564-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-565-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site