About this book
The emergence of nanotechnology has had a profound effect on almost every aspect of the 21st century’s daily life. It has had a revolutionary impact from stain-resistant clothing and cosmetics to environmental issues , including energy and medicine and even aerospace engineering. In Oxidative Stress and Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail various aspects of nanotechnology from the oxidative stress point of view. Focusing on synthesis of different antioxidant nanoparticles and antioxidant-loaded nanoparticles, as well as their in vitro/ in vivo mechanisms of action along with their clinical relevance. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Oxidative Stress and Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of techniques for nanotechnology in pathophysiology and protection from the oxidative stress point of view.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-475-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-474-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-475-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site