About this book
Since the publishing of the first edition, the methodologies and instrumentation involved in the field of mass spectrometry-based proteomics has improved considerably. Fully revised and expanded, Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis in Proteomics, Second Edition presents expert chapters on specific MS-based methods or data analysis strategies in proteomics. The volume covers data analysis topics relevant for quantitative proteomics, post translational modification, HX-MS, glycomics, and data exchange standards, among other topics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include brief introductions to their respective subjects, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Updated and authoritative, Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis in Proteomics, Second Edition serves as a detailed guide for all researchers seeking to further our knowledge in the field of proteomics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-392-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-391-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-392-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site