About this book
The second edition of p53 Protocols expands upon the first edition with progress in p53 research since the publication of the first edition. In p53 Protocols, Second Edition expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods that address the challenging questions of the p53 field. These methods include the identification of the target genes and binding partners of gain of function p53 mutants, methods to determine stress response, autophagy or senescence induced by p53, cell cycle analysis, analysis of different phases of DNA replication modified by p53, and generation of pluripotent stem cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, p53 Protocols, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further study into p53 and other tumor suppressors.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-236-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-235-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-236-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site