About this book
The sustained skin research efforts over the past decades has led to the accumulation of a significant collection of information on skin structure and physiology as well as on the pathogenesis of cutaneous diseases. In Molecular Dermatology: Methods and Protocols, leading experts in the field provide a collection of state-of-the-art reliable protocols covering a wide spectrum of techniques and experimental models, specific molecular assays and disease models, as well as overviews of diagnostic and research areas relevant to molecular dermatology. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Molecular Dermatology: Methods and Protocols emphasizes the vital importance of skin research and collects the methodologies necessary to aid scientists in moving forward in this valuable field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-227-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-226-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-227-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site