Table of contents
About this book
The discovery of wide-spread RNA-based regulation in bacteria has led to new evaluations of the importance of bacterial regulatory RNA in every aspect of bacterial physiology. In Bacteria Regulatory RNA: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study bacterial regulatory RNA. These include methods and techniques to identify regulatory RNAs, characterizing the function and expression of regulatory RNAs in bacterial cells, RNA structure prediction, and interactions between regulatory RNAs and proteins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Bacteria Regulatory RNA: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of bacterial regulatory RNA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-949-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-948-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-949-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site