About this book
Visualization of chemicals in tissues has seen incredible advances in the past several years. Visualization Techniques: From Immunohistochemistry to Magnetic Resonance Imaging provides practical advice from experts in the field as well as an excellent overview of some of the most important recent advances in visualization. This timely volume explores topics from immunohistochemistry for multiple neurochemicals, detecting expression levels of neurochemicals, following cellular processes and ionic movement, identifying polysynaptic pathways subserving physiological responses to identifying functional changes in vivo. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, this work includes the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the lab.
Meticulous and concise, Visualization Techniques: From Immunohistochemistry to Magnetic Resonance Imaging will prove invaluable for scientists seeking to gain a greater understanding of the practical skills, strengths, and pitfalls that these wonderful and exciting visualization techniques provide.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-897-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-896-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-897-9
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site