Table of contents
About this book
The field of protein NMR spectroscopy has rapidly expanded into new areas of biochemistry, molecular biology and cell biology research that were impossible to study as recently as ten years ago. This third edition of Protein NMR Techniques, expands upon the previous editions with current, detailed authoritative but down-to-earth descriptions of new methodologies. These include techniques for NMR sample preparation, solution and solid state NMR methodologies and data processing. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Protein NMR Techniques, Third Edition, seeks to aid scientists in understanding the latest innovations in the field of protein NMR.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-480-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-479-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-480-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book