Table of contents
About this book
Studies related to recombinant gene expression have brought new advance such as the emergence of the “omics” technologies. While Escherichia coli, Sacharomyces cerevisiae and insect cells continue to be the dominant production platforms of recombinant proteins. In Recombinant Gene Expression: Review and Protocols, Third Edition, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods now commonly used to study recombinant gene expression. These include methods and techniques for bacteria, lower eukaryotes, fungi, plants and plant cells, and animals and animal cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Recombinant Gene Expression: Review and Protocols, Third Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this crucially important research into recombinant gene expression.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-433-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-432-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-433-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site