Table of contents
About this book
The multidisciplinary science of chemical proteomics studies how small molecules of synthetic or natural origin bind to proteins and modulate their function. In Chemical Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide key techniques to investigate chemical proteomics focusing on analytical strategies, how probes are generated, techniques for the discovery of small molecule targets and the probing of target function, and small molecule ligand and drug discovery. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Chemical Proteomics : Methods and Protocols seeks to provide methodologies that will contribute to a wider application of chemical proteomics methods in biochemical and cell biological laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-364-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-363-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-364-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site