About this book
Understanding gene expression and how it changes under normal and pathological conditions is essential to our understanding of the fundamentals of cell biology through to the targeted treatment of disease. In Gene Expression Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition, experts in their particular fields compile detailed protocols for a broad range of techniques, currently available and being further developed, for the analysis of gene expression at the DNA, RNA, and protein levels. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and easy-to-use, Gene Expression Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition presents a collection of clearly described and illustrated chapters, certain to be helpful to researchers in academia, in hospitals, and in industry who are interested in applying techniques, whether basic or advanced, for the analysis of gene expression.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-289-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-288-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-289-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site