About this book
The significant biological subject, the permeability barrier, is incredibly diverse and vital for a vast assortment of crucial functions in the body. In Permeability Barrier: Methods and Protocols, a variety of experienced researchers contribute techniques to study this complex system in its many forms. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, detailed lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Permeability Barrier: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide for all scientists seeking to further our understanding of this vital area of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-191-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-190-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-191-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site