About this book
The numerous vital applications of complementary DNA (cDNA) technology have changed dramatically as the technology has advanced over recent years. In cDNA Libraries: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers provide current techniques that reflect the latest advances in the construction and application of cDNA libraries. The first half of the volume covers improved approaches to some of the most basic elements of creating cDNA libraries, while the second half casts a much wider net and includes visionary applications of cDNA technology which were either unforeseen or technically impractical until recently. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, cDNA Libraries: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide to all scientists seeking to advance this important technology and provide answers to the enduring fundamental questions of biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-065-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-064-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-065-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site