About this book
Before the therapeutic potential of cell replacement therapy or the development of therapeutic drugs for stimulating the body’s own regenerative ability to repair cells damaged by disease and injury can be fully realized, control of stem cell fate, immuno-rejection, and limited cell sources must be overcome. In Cellular Programming and Reprogramming: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers cover the most recent technologies and their related mechanisms involved in the programming and reprogramming of cell fate. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, laboratory protocols, and notes to highlight tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Essential and cutting-edge, Cellular Programming and Reprogramming: Methods and Protocols promises to aid scientists attempting to advance stem cell biology in order to better treat devastating human diseases, including cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative disease, musculoskeletal disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60761-691-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60761-690-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-60761-691-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site