Table of contents
About this book
In Mouse Molecular Embryology: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the protocols used to study mouse embryology. These include protocols and techniques that are "close to the embryo": such as, manipulating embryonic gene expression, culturing explanted embryonic tissue and harvesting embryonic RNA. With additional chapters on fluorescence imaging, lineage tracing, and genetic ablation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Mouse Molecular Embryology: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist in the further study of mouse embryo and its relation to other aspects of biological research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-292-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-290-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-292-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book