About this book
The next revolution in molecular medicine is the application of molecular profiling to individualized patient therapy. Molecular profiling technology has advanced dramatically, particularly in the field of cancer tissue biomarkers. It is now possible to gather complex genomic and proteomic information from a routine clinical needle biopsy or surgical specimen. In Molecular Profiling: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field focus on the entire process from discovery to commercialization, with practical guides that are not limited to experimental methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, as well as essays and guidelines for grants, patents, and commercialization of products related to molecular profiling.
Authoritative and practical, Molecular Profiling: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in understanding the latest advancements in genomics, proteomics, imagining, and bioinformatics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-216-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-215-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-216-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site