About this book
Over the last ten years, Green Fluorescent Proteins, along with the other spectral variants, have emerged from near obscurity to become a powerful and versatile tool in scientific research. In Viral Applications of Green Fluorescent Protein: Methods and Protocols, leading investigators from around the world contribute detailed examples of both the construction and application of fluorescent proteins delivered by viruses in a format crafted to produce rapid, readily reproducible results. Written in the style of the popular and successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, the chapters include brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step laboratory protocols, and Notes sections, which highlight tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and easy to use, Viral Applications of Green Fluorescent Protein: Methods and Protocols supplies researchers with an ideal guide to the many uses of GFP and a vital starting point for future studies utilizing this highly adaptable protein.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-559-6
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-934115-87-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-559-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site