About this book
During recent years, research has greatly expanded our understanding of the sophisticated molecular network of responses which enable plants to develop, survive and propagate under a wide range of conditions. In Plant Signal Transduction: Methods and Protocols, an international panel of experts provide well-established methods vital to analyzing plant signal transduction on the molecular level. Featuring experimental procedures on several of the most popular model organisms, the volume focuses on in planta analyses and the proteins involved in signal transduction in order to aid with the establishment of laboratory techniques or the modification of the protocols for other plants. As part of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, the chapters include brief introductions to the subject, lists of necessary materials, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on trouble-shooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Plant Signal Transduction: Methods and Protocols will benefit plant scientists wishing to improve their experimental approaches and delve further into this exciting and important field of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-289-2
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-943-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-289-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site