About this book
This volume details the current understanding of roles and regulation on histidine phosphorylation, describing methods for the characterization of protein phosphorylation on histidine. Chapters guide readers through in vitro systems, cell-based systems, comprehensive background review articles on histidine kinases and phosphatases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Histidine Phosphorylation: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this rapidly growing field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9884-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9883-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9884-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site