Table of contents
About this book
This third edition volume expands on the previous editions with updated approaches and techniques used to study protein nanotechnology and the future of nanomaterial compositions. This book is organized into Three Parts: Part One looks at recombinant protein expression in insect cells, and methods to produce molecular motors, molecular superglues, and protein templates; Part Two explores functionalization strategies and ways to incorporate functional protein components into nanodevices; Part Three discusses various instrumental techniques used to study protein nanostructures. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Protein Nanotechnology: Protocols, Instrumentation, and Applications, Third Edition is a valuable resource for any researchers looking to expand their knowledge in this evolving field.
SP1 proteins Peroxiredoxin S-layer proteins Molecular machines Protein “superglue
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9869-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9868-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9869-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site