Table of contents
About this book
This third edition provides in-depth knowledge on the delivery of naked DNA and small-interfering RNA (siRNA) to the targeted microorganism, mammalian single cells, tissues, and animals for prevention and treatment of disease. It builds on the success of the first edition and on the progress made in siRNA delivery and DNA vaccines for large animals as well as discovery of electroporation applications for the fragile tissues and for internal organs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, Electroporation Protocols: Microorganism, Mammalian System, and Nanodevice, Third Edition aims to be an invaluable resource for investigators both in and outside of this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9740-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9739-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9740-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site