About this book
This fully updated book collects protocols that reflect current investigations into how stem cell populations change during organismal aging. These methodologies are well-established and described in easy to follow fashion so as to be valuable for not only experts but novices in the ever-developing stem cell field. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Stem Cells and Aging: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an ideal guide for all researchers working in this very active area of study.
Skeletal muscle cells Progenitor Cells Mesenchymal Stem Cells Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Epigenetic Regulation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9713-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9712-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9713-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site