About this book
This volume covers the latest techniques and strategies used in multi-photon excitation (MPE) microscopy. Chapters in this book cover the fundamentals of MPE microscopy as applied to both in vitro and in vivo experimental systems; information on how to combine MPE microscopy with targeted electrophysiological recordings, calcium imaging, and transmembrane voltage imaging; methods to investigate cellular and large-scale neural morphology; signaling in astrocytes; and ways to use MPE microscopy to study the retina. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Comprehensive and thorough, Multiphoton Microscopy is a valuable resource for both expert and novice researchers interested in expanding their knowledge and research in this rapidly developing field.
calcium imaging STED microscopy multiphoton uncaging neuronal signal transduction membrane potential imaging
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9702-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9701-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9702-2
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site