About this book
This book provides a collection of comprehensive, up-to-date, and broadly applicable guides to the research and development fields of oligonucleotide (ON) therapeutics. Covering topics from the study of antisense and anti-gene effects to oligonucleotides in the context of drug discovery and development, the volume explores a wide-ranging and useful spectrum of methods and protocols needed to take full advantage of therapeutic applications involving ONs. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Oligonucleotide-Based Therapies: Methods and Protocols aims to be a great aid in the laboratory as well as an ideal reference guide when designing antisense and anti-gene oligonucleotides for therapeutic applications.
Drug discovery and development Targeting strategies Antisense Therapeutic applications Anti-gene oligonucleotides Aptamers
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9670-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9669-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9670-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site