About this book
This volume covers the structures, properties, and functions of G-quadruplexes in a wide range of biological disciplines, including therapeutic intervention and biomaterial application. The chapters in this book explore a wide range of vital and new experimental techniques used in the study of G-quadruplexes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and cutting-edge, G-Quadruplex DNA: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for both novice and experienced researchers who work in biophysics, structural biology, computational biology, biochemistry, and molecular and cell biology, and who want to learn more about the potential roles and effects of G-quadruplex in these fields.
FRET Mass Spectrometry G4 sequencing DNAzyme Biofilm nucleic acid secondary structure
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9666-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9665-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9666-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site