About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with updates on the latest techniques used in the field of proteomics. Tissue and cellular proteins are now being analyzed at near proteome-wide levels and mass spectrometers are achieving higher sensitivity and speed, resolution, and accuracy. The chapters in this book cover various new methods used in proteomic workflows such as laser microdissection for spatial proteomics of post-mortem brain tissue, sample preparation in single vessel with FASP and SP3 protocols, the crosslinking mass spectrometry, TMT-MS3 based proteomic with synchronous precursor selection, mass spectrometric data dependent acquisition (DDA) and data independent acquisition (DIA, SWATH) methods, 2D-DIGE, and MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Neuroproteomics, Second Edition is a valuable guide that help researchers obtain the finest results from current proteomics platforms.
rodent brain regions synaptic organelles Laser capture microdissection pluripotent brain stem cells DIGE
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9662-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9661-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9662-9
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site