About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with new sections describing the characterization of peptides bound to major histocompatibility complexes (MHC) on the surface of the cell. Chapters also cover topics such as using SERPA for antigen identification; antigen content of electroimmunoprecipitates; whole genome-phage display libraries; antigens in immune complexes; and immunoproteomic biomarkers. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Immunoprotemics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource that presents novice and expert researchers with techniques that are easily transferrable to laboratories and provides enhanced hands-on insights into this evolving field.
MHC peptides Immunogenicity autoimmunity Glycopeptides SERPA
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9597-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9596-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9597-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site