About this book
This book provides both historical perspective and practical information to support researchers either currently involved in genomic research on rats or planning to begin such a project. In numerous chapters, a detailed protocol is provided for researchers looking to move into a new area of investigation or to leverage a new technology. In other cases, a detailed review of existing models or a description of available resources can help the researcher find, understand, and utilize the information, the data, and the tools that they need to support their research efforts. Written as part of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, this collection includes the kind of hands-on detail necessary for success in the lab.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Rat Genomics explores the rat as a biomedical model uniquely poised to provide the ideal combination of established experimental models, extensive physiological data, and genomic manipulability to facilitate exploration of the underlying biology.
Translational research Genome editing The microbiome Exome sequencing Human disease research Hybrid rats
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9581-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9580-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9581-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site