Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book serves to provide a global overview of the goals, rationale, and scientific basis for malaria control and elimination, as well as tools, methods, and strategies to that end. Opening with a section on malaria epidemiology, the volume continues by covering tools that are critical to malaria management, anti-malarial drugs and resistance to these drugs, vaccination approaches against malaria, vector control, as well as some perspective on the future of the fight against this devastating disease. Written for the highly successful Method in Molecular Biology series, chapters in this collection feature the kind of practical, hands-on advice that leads to better results in the field.
Authoritative and important, Malaria Control and Elimination is a valuable reference for all those involved in malaria control and elimination worldwide, from students to health practitioners and field researchers seeking to make eradication a reality wherever possible.
Epidemiology Vector control Host-parasite interactions Vaccination Malaria therapeutics Anti-malarial drugs
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9550-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9549-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9550-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site