Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive overview for investigating biology at the level of individual cells. Chapters are organized into eight parts detailing a single-cell lab, single cell DNA-seq, RNA-seq, single cell proteomic and epigenetic, single cell multi-omics, single cell screening, and single cell live imaging. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Single Cell Methods: Sequencing and Proteomics aims to make each experiment easily reproducible in every lab.
PCR Drop-seq sc-ChIP-seq Crispr-Screening Fisseq
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9240-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9239-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9240-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site