Table of contents
About this book
This volume details methods and protocols to further the study of stem cells within the computational stem cell biology (CSCB) field. Chapters are divided into four sections covering the theory and practice of modeling of stem cell behavior, analyzing single cell genome-scale measurements, reconstructing gene regulatory networks, and metabolomics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Computational Stem Cell Biology: Methods and Protocols will be an invaluable guide to researchers as they explore stem cells from the perspective of computational biology.
gene regulatory networks single-cell transcriptome data teratomas engineered cells fetal tissues
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9224-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9223-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9224-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site