About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with descriptions of recent developments in the field. The new and updated chapters discuss the latest approaches for studying single cell RNA sequencing, whole genome sequencing data, CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene knockout, protein interactions by a proximity ligation assay, and detection of circulating cell-free tumor DNA in lymphomas. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Innovative and thorough, Lymphoma: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for hematologists, hematopathologists, and any scientists interested in cancer research, human genetics, and immunology.
Laser-based Microdissection T-cell Receptor Genes GeneScan Analysis Immunoglobulins Mature B-cell Malignancies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9151-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9150-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9151-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site