About this book
This volume describes cell culture protocols for the maintenance, propagation, manipulation, and analysis of primary explanted cells from various mouse organ systems. After introductory chapters that examine the applicability of mouse models as a discovery tool and describe critical factors and variables that influence cell culture endpoints, protocol chapters explore cell culture methodologies for specific mouse cell types and lineages. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, these chapters include introductions to their respective topics, comprehensive lists of the essential materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mouse Cell Culture: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results utilizing these protocols in further studies, leading to the identification of key factors, genes, and cellular pathways regulating cell lineage commitment and differentiation, modeling disease, and identifying novel therapeutic targets.
Mouse organ systems Epithelial cells Organ development Cell lineage Stem cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9086-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9085-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9086-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site