About this book
This volume covers a wide variety of state of the art cancer-related methods and tools for data analysis and interpretation. Chapters were designed to attract a broad readership, ranging from active researchers in computational biology and bioinformatics developers, clinical oncologists, and anti-cancer drug developers wishing to rationalize their search for new compounds. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, installation instructions for computational tools discussed, explanations of the input and output formats, and illustrative examples of applications.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cancer Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols aims to support researchers performing computational analysis of cancer-related data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8868-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8866-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8868-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site