Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an up-to-date, in-depth overview of the methods that have been applied to studying the complex metalloproteins at a molecular level. Chapters cover a wide range of approaches focusing on genetic, biochemical, spectroscopic, chemical methods, and theoretical calculations. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Metalloproteins: Methods and Protocols aims to be useful for anyone who is interested in metalloprotein research and wants to address the unanswered mechanistic and biosynthetic questions of these fascinating enzyme systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8864-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8863-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8864-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site