About this book
This book provides protocols to quantify metabolism, to identify metabolic crosstalk, and to setup and develop tools and models to gain insight into metabolic signaling using experimental and computational approaches. Chapters detail protocols to quantify metabolism, identify metabolic crosstalk, and develop tools and models to gain a systems-level insight into metabolic signaling. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Metabolic Signaling: Methods and Protocols aims to provide researchers with methods to study, perturb, and functionally interpret metabolism and metabolic signaling from the sub-cellular to the whole-body level.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8769-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8768-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8769-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site