Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book showcases recent advances in computational design of multi-target drug candidates involving various ligand and structure-based strategies. Different chem-bioinformatic modeling strategies that can be applied for design of multi-target drugs as well as important databases and web servers in connection with multi-target drug design are also featured in this collection. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, chapters include the kind of key implementation advice that will aid researchers greatly in their laboratory pursuits.
Authoritative and practical, Multi-Target Drug Design Using Chem-Bioinformatic Approaches seeks to aid all scientists working in the field of drug discovery research.
Cheminformatics Polypharmacology Computational modeling Drug discovery Multiple protein targets Rational drug design Pharmacophore modeling Chemometrics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8733-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8732-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8733-7
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site