About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with updated discussions on new genetic, molecular, and cellular methods used to study somatic stem cells. The chapters in this book focus on the isolation, classification, purity, and plasticity of these stem cells in a variety of organic tissues. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Somatic Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for both novice and experienced molecular biologists, developmental biologists, tissue engineers, and geneticists who are interested in stem cell research and its potentials in regenerative medicine.
Zebrafish Progenitor Cells Clinical Translation miRNA murine hearts regenerative medicines stem cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8697-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8696-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8697-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site