Table of contents
About this book
This volume brings together a wide range of methods to explore the structure and function of bacterial chromatin from molecular to the cellular scale. Chapters detail experimental protocols of in vivo and in vitro approaches, approaches to genome structure modeling, and data analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Bacterial Chromatin: Methods and Protocols aims to be useful as an up-to-date reference work for scholars in the bacterial chromatin field, those entering the field from adjacent research fields, and scientists in the eukaryotic chromatin field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8675-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8674-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8675-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site