Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an essential update on fundamental issues, current and new applications, as well as practical protocols to explore the extensive applications of lipases and the potential application of phospholipases. After an overview, the book delves into activity screening and expression, optimization of the biocatalyst production and performances, and applications of lipases, phospholipases, and esterases. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and accessible, Lipases and Phospholipases: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an updated reference book for the large scientific community, both seasoned and novice, working with lipases, phospholipases, and related enzymes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8672-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8671-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8672-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site