Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides key updates on several of the first edition chapters and also includes new novel techniques, addressing the most recent technological developments and their applications in retinal research. Chapters guide readers through gene identification approaches, detailed protocols to generate functional retinal pigment epithelium cells, mouse retina and other animal models, fundus imaging and angiography, and cell-based treatment approaches. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Retinal Degeneration: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful scientific work in the further study of this vital field.
eQTL organoids angiography mouse models leukocytes
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8669-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8668-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8669-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site