About this book
This volume covers several aspects of rational drug design, such as synthesis of novel bioactive drugs; development and application of new methodologies; computational methods valuable for the establishment of new approaches in drug discovery; and the effects of physical-chemical and ADMET properties of the designed potential drugs. Chapters guide readers through amyloid deposits, Saturation Transfer Difference (STD) NMR, methods on bioguided design, the importance of lipophilicity in drug design, ADMET, FRET, structural biology, and homology modeling. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Rational Drug Design: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8630-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8629-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8630-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site