About this book
This book details methods on various aspects of the very final stages of mouse oocyte development. Chapters guide the reader through in vitro growth of follicles, production of a fully-grown competent mouse oocyte, meiosis resumption, analysis of spindle assembly and chromosome segregation, analysis of the oocyte and early embryo transcriptome. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mouse Oocyte Development: Methods and Protocols aims to help scientists with the set up both live and fix experiments required to study the process of oocyte meiotic maturation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8603-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8602-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8603-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site